An infection from yeast is a common type of fungal infection. This short article explores eight home cures for a yeast infection to help people find what is most effective for them.
A 2006 overview of research found that certain types of probiotics may combat a few of the yeasts that cause vaginal yeast infection. They claim to experience relief from yeast infection, by inserting a garlic clove, threaded with a string, into the vagina overnight. When to avoid home cures: Many home remedies are safe for the most people who have yeast infections.
- HOME CURES for Yeast Infections. Greek yogurt. Boric acid. Oil of oregano. Probiotics. Coconut oil. Tea tree oil. Apple cider vinegar. Garlic.
- NATURAL TREATMENTS for Vaginal YEAST-BASED INFECTIONS. Yogurt and probiotics. Boric acid. Garlic. Tea tree oil. Douching (especially with vinegar)
- Vaginal yeast infections can be treated naturally aware of supplements, essential oils, a nutrient-rich diet and probiotics.
- Treating yeast infections naturally is generally quite effective for mild to moderate infections, ideal for protecting against them from recurring which is safe.
- Yeast infection is an extremely uncomfortable condition that brings you down.
- By far the most prominent form of candidiasis fungus is Candida albicans.
Is Coconut Oil Best For Yeast Infection?
Coconut oil is a fatty oil derived from the flesh of the coconut fruit. The oil is thought to have many health benefits, such as aiding digestion and assisting to balance your hormones. It’s also thought to have antibacterial properties, which may make it an effective treatment for yeast infections. 
Can Coconut Oil Result In A Yeast Infection?
Because coconut oil is antibacterial and antifungal, there’s an opportunity that it might disrupt your vagina’s natural pH balance and result in a yeast infection if you’re susceptible to them, Morse says. But, if you’re not susceptible to yeast infections and want to try something all-natural, coconut oil might be the ideal solution. 
Do Yeast-based Infections Go Away On Their Own?
While yeast infections may go away independently, treatment is generally a preferable option, as the symptoms can be uncomfortable to cope with. Treatments for yeast infections are easy to access and use. By choosing not to treat your yeast infection, it may worsen and create a bigger problem.
Can You Perish From A Yeast Infection If Not Treated?
Rarely, the candidiasis may spread throughout the body. In systemic candidal disease (where the fungus enters the bloodstream and spreads throughout the body), up to 45% of men and women may die. Even common mouth and vaginal yeast-based infections can cause critical illness and can become more resistant to normal treatment.